The ‘Wonderful Pearl’ is an elegant river boat. Explore the world leader in water cruising in Bangkok. Invites you to experience the charm of the Chao Phraya River, the River of Kings. Immerse yourself in the fantastic all-season experience. Impressive blend of culture and nature, Thailand lifestyle, and the famous historical architecture. Enjoy a taste sensation by our 5 Star Chef. Enjoy this special experience during your precious vacation.
The size of the ship is an impressive 65 meters long, 14.5 meters wide with a passenger capacity of up to 650 - 800 people. If a music concert is held, the cruise ship can hold up to 1,200 people. The boat offers amenities such as escalators, automatic doors and facilities for the Disabled. Its entertainment facilities include seminar rooms, a bar, a banquet hall and a stage musical theatre of 5 meters by 3.5 meters.
The new ‘Wonderful Pearl" vessels serve the route downstream from the River City (Si) jetty to Rama 8 Bridge. The cruise takes about 2 hours and allows visitors to appreciate Bangkok’s amazing architecture along the two banks of the Chao Phraya River. Dinner on board is focused on fresh seafood accompanied by live shows and music that everyone will enjoy. The atmosphere, the service, the food is of high standard. The river cruise is a memorable experience of nature, art, culture and architecture of Thailand.
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
- The prices of this tour are PRE-PAID RATES and are not valid with cash payment upon arrival. Advance bookings with pre-payment is required.
- The pre-paid rates are not applicable for Loy Krathong, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day (HM The Queen’s Birthday)
- Once the booking is confirmed, we will send you an electronic voucher that you can present to the reception counter at the time of check in.
- Child rate: Under 3yrs old free of charge. (Seated with parent)